1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Report: WERA West Round 1 @ Auto Club Speedway, Jan. 4 2009

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by tophyr, Jan 7, 2009.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

On Sunday morning, as I was finishing up after a brief practice session spent scrubbing in some new super-sticky Bridgestone BT-003R tires, Corey came in with some interesting news... I was gridded in pole position for C (600cc) Superbike! A bit unbelieving, I went to check for myself, and there I was: C Superbike Expert, Row 1, Position 1. Drilling into the back of my head would be the eyes of Michael Beck, Jimmy Wood, Shane McGoey and the rest of the 40-odd racers on the grid.

No pressure.

[​IMG]

Read the rest of my race report at my blog on PNWRiders.com!

2. sr9004u

sr9004u Well-Known Member

Wow thats the 10/11 bump/dip in its full glory!
    You should try a knack knack if your going to do air tricks...

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Hahah I will next time :)

4. 2SickRacing

2SickRacing Well-Known Member

you forgot to add that 2sick guy was behind you too ahaha. so im guessing you got a good look at my undertail section lol. cool photo and fun racing. i like how your number is 262. cause i guess you wanted to be "too sick too" ahahahhaahhahaahah

5. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

lol :) read the report, i mention ya ;) You can even see your pass and watch you murder me on turns 13+ lol.

6. 2SickRacing

oh i didnt see the link haha. nice write up. i enjoyed it. see yah at vegas!

7. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Nice race report on the other site, I love reading those!

8. 2SickRacing

oh man i just realized you put a video. damn i need to pay closer attentina ahaha at your links. that video is sick

9. Iwanttorace

Iwanttorace Well-Known Member

Dude! The race report was awsome. Love the site and the time you put into it.