1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Race" rear brake reservoir, anyone have any experience with this product?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Redbird, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Redbird

Redbird Well-Known Member

2. Dpucks

Dpucks I'M GOIN FAAAAASSSSST!

looks like a knock off g craft

3. Redbird

A quick search seems to indicate there's G-craft stuff available, but for Hondas only. If there's some design thievery going on, I'd rather deal with the original, but I've got a Suzuki here.

4. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

Quack in bush does my foot never cush; I do not use the brake on the street. WOT in reserve is my skill? Do I need a trick res?

8 thousand miles on one bike now. Show you the OEM pads be as new as sitting in a package. 3 thousand miles on the first bike and I took the rear brake off on that, WFPbike.

Gonna step up the bar are the 'rear brake posts.' I am gonna toast you for using the thing. :Poke: :tut: :p

Die just wanted to tell you data shit is wipee my die pea is maybe stabbed it I can count on one hand. And you think I am kidding. I can back up every foo king word UP! :crackup:

:Pop: Pa'Pa'Practice wit out! Come crying 21st place is in your face.

5. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Should have bought a Honda then!!!! :moon:

Sorry Tim, I just couldn't resist! Oh, BTW, I have no useful info to add!

6. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Send a PM to "Tillerpilot" here on the WERA BBS.
    I recently bought a similar item from him and it's
    a very well made part, working perfectly.

7. Redbird

Will do, thanks for the lead.

And Vern, I'd be happy to buy a Honda if they'd pull their collective heads out of their asses and build one I liked. :D