1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RACE 1 MOTOGP FANTASY RESULTS

Discussion in 'General' started by aip, Apr 8, 2002.

1. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

Team Sun God

Max Biaggi 2.94
    Loris Capirossi 2.85
    Daijiro Katoh .75

2. Quote
    The funny thing is, the guy wanted to make a claim against my auto insurance!

My GOD!!!! I don't believe this guy.. There were people there who saw it, instructors who concurred with your story and HE DID WHAT???, I would've have crushed him!!!!

He obviously should've been in the novice/beginner's class to have thought such a stupid thing.. If he's got the guts to get out there, he'd better be willing to cough it up it something goes wrong.. it's on the release he signed!!! Just goes to show who was right, ehh???

I was nervous watching a couple of dudes out there.. they rode in from a few hours out .... ON THEIR BIKES!!! took off the mirrors, taped the lights and off they went.. god that would've have sucked to go down then.. all the more reason to love my 46hp hawk.. can you say "PAID IN FULL"??

3. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Actually Team Nut has 34 points Rossi 25, Ukawa 3 and Katoh 6. So The first Slapnut is actually Nut and the second Slapnut is really Slapnut [​IMG]

4. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Ding! You are correct sir, my mistake.. [​IMG] I've been in tax hell for 2 days. Damn, & I watch the race twice!!

5. Team Road Rage

Team Road Rage Well-Known Member

Team Road Rage needs to trade Criville, wasn't aware of his fainting spells.

Rossi 4
    Checa 2.12
    McWilliams .75

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

as if fainting spells mattered in the decision to hire Crivlle... [​IMG]

7. aip

aip Well-Known Member

After further review it was discovered that I made a bit of a mistake.

I had Guoseph down for 6 points. Unfortunately for GUO I mistook Katoh for Nakano. The ammended points have GUO in 28th place with a grand total of 2 Points.

I surely hope GUO has strong shoulders as he is holding up the rest of us.

8. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

LoL, I'm alone in last place then? Woo hoo.

Actually I have no idea who I even picked [​IMG]

Damn right I have a sore shoulder, it doesn't respond well to being smacked on the ground in the middle of the sweeper at Talladega. I'm beginning to think that the pavement magnet on my bike is the #150 one on top... [​IMG]

9. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

Thanks aip for running this show. I am considering writing a press release to proclaim the Team Stargel WGP second place finish in the fantasy racing league. Oh well, I wish we would have fared as well at Fontana! [​IMG]

Thanks,

Rocky Stargel

10. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Your welcome. Although I may have to give it up if I keep getting my ass whipped like that I scored 13 friggin points. It sucks to type all those names ahead of mine. I made some changes on thursday before the race when I saw Mccoy really struggling and everyone piling on to Rossi. If I would have left my team as was I would have scored 29 points. Oh well I live and I learn. The little Eyetalian is unbeatable!

11. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that The African GP sponsored by Gauloises is April 19th - 21st. Your teams / changes must be in by 10am on Friday 4/19!!!!

12. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Less than 24 hours to get your changes in!!!

13. I'm not too scared to get this party started... drumrolllllllllllllll

Team McConnell
    Valentino Rossi 4.0
    Daijiro Katoh .75
    Carlos Checa 2.12

total salary 6.87

Bring it!!!! [​IMG]

14. no copycats!!! [​IMG] because I will get maximum pts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

15. Luckystrike

Luckystrike Well-Known Member

Hey sucka! Both Team Luckystrike and Team Stargel WGP done did had those three riders two weeks ago! Yous a nasty copy cat! [​IMG]

16. uuuuggghhhhhh... ooooops, uuuuuuhhhhhh id be a pot callin the kettle black, now wouldn't i??? they just look tooo good to pass up this time.. I'll be changing frequently.. I'm on the bandwagon this week!!! [​IMG]

17. How long before we see the new standings? This was an exciting round.

18. Gixxer602

Gixxer602 Well-Known Member

Team Slapnut:
    Rossi 4.0
    Ukawa 1.82
    Katoh .75
    Total 6.57

Roberts had to go!

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

copycat [​IMG]