1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R6 Full expert race package for sale!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by JCP636, Sep 5, 2017.

1. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

R6 Full expert race package for sale! This package has taken me to 3rd overall in a CCS regional Expert Middleweight Supersport championship last year and a couple more 3rd overalls in Middleweight classes for this year. It's an 07 bike with the following specs:
    -Mdm tuned suspension: Penske triple clicker on the rear and gp suspension internals up front
    -Ecu flash
    -quickshifter
    -stainless lines
    -Vortex rear sets and clip ons
    -Gpr damper
    -Motion pro quick turn throttle
    -Safety wired for CCS spec
    -Motor refreshed before last season
    -SPARE STOCK MOTOR INCLUDED, only has 2 race weekends on it.
    -Spare wheels with rotors included
    -Spare sprockets, chain, and hub included

Probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting, but everything you need to go fast. Bike has done 16's at summit and 27's at njmp in current configuration, borderline 15's and 26's. The bike has been down on the right side this year, so there's some rash and the bike is far from a beauty queen, but the bike still handles like a dream and will get the job done.
    Asking $6800 everything included. Probably more spares I didn't list. Some good take offs as well if you want them. Located in Philly, but can deliver within reason.

2. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Some pics taken this past weekend.

Attached Files:

3. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

No interest? If not, the part out will start soon...

4. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

Last call before the part out