1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R6 Exhaust question

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Red Fox Racing, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Does anyone know if there is a HP difference between a full Graves or a Leo Vince? Thanks in advance.

2. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I've used both and if there is a difference it's negligible. I didn't tune the bike for both, so I don't have real numbers to throw at you, but I liked the Leo and I didn't notice any difference using my super accurately calibrated butt dyno. Using Graves now though.

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Yes, minor. Can you get Leo pipes and parts anymore?

4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

can still get Leo Vince stuff through parts unlimited.
    i am so impressed with the fit, finish and quality of Leo vince.. i am hard pressed to ever try anything else. I have been running the same full system on my 2008 r6 supersport bike (that RM Racing built) SINCE 2008 (i bought the bike in 09) and just replaced the packing for the first time this year. Never had an issue with it, had it on and off with at least 5 or 6 engine rebuilds, and same with my other r6.. original since Jensen got it in 08. (bought it in 09 as well). Replaced the can in 2009 from a crash, just repacked it last year ..

not saying the graves product would be any less quality! i just know about the LV stuff.

5. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

I have a deal on a system, thru xtrm. Will see if it is legitimate.