1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R.I.P Ryan Varnes

Discussion in 'General' started by Spang308, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

RIP...young racer.

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

A great racing family, and the racing community at large, have sustained a loss. RIP

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

RIP, Ryan :(

5. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Very sad, RIP RV.

6. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

7. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Read that this morning....very very sad.

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

RIP, Ryan. Best to your family and friends.

Man these things always make me sad when it is a racer on a real race track, you expect them to come home after the race.

For some reason when it is a racer at the Isle of Man or real roads racing, it doesn't bother me? Is that wrong?

9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Damn... this is the part of the sport that sucks so bad. God speed Ryan. I know you were very well respected in the sport.

I went to watch the races on fanschoice last night and they removed the whole production twins race from the program. What happened with the crash? Did he hit the wall?

10. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

I was watching live on Fanschoice. Ryan jumped the first start and went to the back for the second start. When the red flag stopped the race, all they showed was emergency personnel and vehicles on the front straight. Assuming he made contact with the wall as there was no mention of other riders involved. I could tell by C-Tex (and Briar B. in Super Twins) emotion on the podium that it wasn't good.

I've got a signed poster of Ryan in the mancave. Definitely a great young man on and off the track. Prayers for his family, friends and team.