1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question...

Discussion in 'General' started by turner38, Jul 23, 2014.

1. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

How many years does a expert have to take off before he can come back as a novice???
    :D

2. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Once he/she learns the difference of when to use A or AN.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup::crackup::crackup::up:

4. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

If kris takes 10 yrs off, he would still beat the hole expert grid from Wisconsin and northeast area lol... I think too many ppl would bitch about it! :)

5. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

4. A rider may apply to move down in status from Expert to Novice if: a) he has not competed for more than one year; or b) he is being beaten consistently by Novice riders. Riders may or may not be allowed to move down in status pending review of the rider’s performance and finishes by WERA Headquarters.

6. wrlamkin

wrlamkin Well-Known Member

Kris, I think you need an AARP card to qualify as a Novice.

7. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

LoL

8. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

There is no time limit. Apparently even if you have raced AMA and been threatened with a three foot screwdriver. :D

9. turner38

I'm sorry, I'm not very fluent in yankee... Where i'm sitting it was properly phrased.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:clap::beer::D

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome back, haven't heard from you in these parts for awhile. Are you still racing dirt track? Has your son been racing anything?

Still trying to get out to visit my parents and have Tyler try a drag bike for the first time this year.

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I remember sitting on pit wall when Yates came back to ride for BEi. There was a very slight pause when one official said, "technically he should have to come back as a novice right?"

Hilarious!

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I was out for 6 years... saw no need to come back as a novice, although some would probably argue that

14. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

why would they want to come back as novice?

15. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

No shit? Amazing what a few thousand miles does to cultures and everything related.

16. turner38

Damn, did they move Wisconsin since the last time I was there???
    :D

17. turner38

He wouldn't... Some goon was in the shop yesterday telling me how someone was the fastest guy around, that same someone is in his Novice year...

I'm considering taking Kris to Tally next month to get a invitation to the GNF...
    Gonna have to dust the cobwebs off the Triumph.

18. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I was out close to 9 years, was reinstated as expert last Nov. :clap:

Every case is different I'm sure but I never stopped track riding over the 9 years I just stopped racing at the time. :)

19. Cherry pick much? :Poke:

I know Kris hasn't raced in a lil while, but he is still a young guy with loads of talent and relatively recent DSB top 10's.

I have to assume this post/thread was tongue in cheek.

20. turner38

Very much so... Kris bitched about racing novice the only year he did...
    If I put yellow plates on it now he would refuse to ride it.