1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Mongo

Discussion in 'General' started by Wingnut, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Just cleaning out a toolbox of mine and found an old race credit. I don't see an expiration date on here so is it still good?

22 years isn't that long ago......

Attached Files:

Shenanigans, j cal and Phl218 like this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Betting they would honor it.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, still good.

4. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

THAT is f'ing awesome!

Boman Forklift and TLR67 like this.
  5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I loves me some WERA!! :clap::clap::clap:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

PROPER! :up:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Shit backfired on ya huh?? Better grid up after the apocalypse beotch!

8. Wingnut

I'm getting my body and my bikes prepped already.

Dropped 10lbs recently doing a decent amount of MTbiking.

Goal of Vegas rounds with Wera.

Attached Files:

ChemGuy likes this.
  9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:clap:

:beer:

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Cool @Wingnut if you come run Fontana, I will be your wingman.......or pit bitch......however you want to look at it. :crackup:

11. Wingnut

I haven't raced since 2008, haven't been on a track since 2010 but the desire hasn't slipped one bit. The last 10 years I've just been focused on work and the foster/adoption thing. I've had plenty of other hobbies and pursuits but nothing comes close to roadracing. My close friends don't understand it, wife doesn't understand it. Although I had raced for so many years I was never a fast expert but at least I wasn't a crasher and I rode very predictable lines. At 45 my priorities have obviously changed but I just wanna race again. I have no illusions that I'll be competitive but still I want to get on a grid and drop the clutch on the green flag. There is nothing in the world like that feeling....

j cal likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I totally get it. I raced a bike from 90-92ish. Unfortunately I did crash a few times. I was a young dumb kid and usually I won or crashed trying. I didn't know anything about setup, I just rode the bike and wallowed all over. LOL

Then I raced RC cars and go karts two different times. Then my son started racing and I jumped on his mini for a race weekend back in 2008. I had a great weekend until a slow rider turned right in front of me taking my line and I chose to crash myself out versus hit him. He was pitted by us, and I knew it was his first weekend, and I didn't want to hit him and get him spooked enough to quit racing. I was run over by the guy right behind me and I broke my collarbone, 3 ribs, punctured a lung, and was in the hospital for 3 days......all on a NSR50.....LOL.

Anyway that was my last race. I dream of getting out there again and may do it someday, who knows? But until then, I still love going to the track and would be happy to help out another younger "old guy".

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

:bow:

($47.00 in today’s dollars) :Poke::D