1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Mongo

Discussion in 'General' started by fightinfire, Apr 15, 2008.

1. fightinfire

fightinfire Member

I've looked through the rule book and I’m not sure if this is just a summit point thing or if you do it at other tracks, but mike reiser and myself want to enter the mini's race at summit this weekend. That is if you’re going to have it. There is only a couple of problems with it, one is I’m doing race control for you and mike is a associate safety director this weekend so we are trying to figure out how to work tech, registration, and everything into it. Just wondering what tech requirements you have and what the cost is to enter? Also do you have to have a race licenses to enter? We have figured out people to cover our positions for practice and race's but just want to know what else is required to enter.

Thanks,
    Allen Cox

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, you can cut in line and handle registration before you have to be at work. Then have Mike take both through tech. The requirements are just the major stuff - oil fills/drains/filters and the like.

Minis' fees are $40 for the entry fee (for both days), $40 for a mini only license if you don't have a full one already, and $40 for a transponder if you don't have that either.

3. fightinfire

fightinfire Member

thanks i will work it out with mike on getting that done, see you this weekend