1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quadcycle? Carcycle?

Discussion in 'General' started by Team G, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Team G

Team G Wake me when its over

Saw this returning from out of town today; northern Chi-town freeway, at speed, looks like fun. What is it?

Attached Files:

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That just looks like a bad BAD idea lol. First glance I thought it was an Atom but at least an Atom lets you strap yourself to it. I could see flyin off that thing in a corner real easy!

I'd give it a go anyway.

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Lmao.... Sorry but IMO its a death trap... No different than one of those CAnAms IMO..

4. Team G

Team G Wake me when its over

No bumpers, no fenders. Wondering how it's classified to get registered? Doesn't look street legal and I couldn't see a plate with the traffic. Edit: cycle or car plates?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Does that engine look like a Chevy small block? If so that thing might just be a serious tire smoker. Damn!

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Meh, looks like a waste of money to me.

7. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

TLR67 aboard one of these contraptions up the business-end of Billboard Hill @ Road America...yes, please.

8. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Yes it definitely a small block Chevy. So figure at least 300hp and 350ft/lbs, at a minimum, yes, let the smoke roll. And should corner hard enough to throw you from the seat.

I like it:up:

9. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

Pimp could of added some storage. No need to wear a back pack on something that large.

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Hannigan makes a quad kit for Goldwings. Some states classify it as a bike, some states say it is a car without the required safety stuff of a car.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Got to agree with those states. This thing has all the maneuverability and size of a car with none of the convenience or safety. Whatever floats your boat is cool with me, but that thing looks pointless. Might be fun to fuck around with, but beyond that I wouldn't want one.

12. cwcb08

cwcb08 New Member

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

anyone see this at the bottom of the page? Kickboxer Diesel and All Wheel Drive
    [​IMG]