1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PW50 for sale $400

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by cajun636, Jun 13, 2012.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Comes with training wheels, front fork seals need to be replaced. Nothing else needed. Bought it for my son when he was 4. He's 9 now and too big for it.

I'll bring it to NOLA if anyone wants it. Also has training wheels.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn it! Too far away for me to buy this. :(

Bump.

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

The training wheels would come in handy too. You wouldn't have to stretch to reach the ground. :Poke:

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Do you think it would fit in the tree? The other elves might get jealous...

5. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

Couldn't handle the power either, too intimidating!

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Dave you know you want it. Get somebody to pick it up at NOLA. Besides I think I may have a line on some factory yamaha elf leathers.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I actually started to think if anyone from the NE or mid atlantic was going to go down.

My daughter would go koo koo bananas for it. :)

8. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

koo koo bananas looks like this in case ya'll didn't know. Ian has officially been warped by MotoGP and has adopted the leg dangle even when not braking! Drew can be seen patiently awaiting his turn lying on top of the truck. When I say on top I mean on TOP of the truck. Harder for his older brother to run him over when he observes from up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mhz8kareIs&feature=autoplay&list=UUl6FICIdRKV-NuLSBUyylhg&playnext=1

Dave, get it. I have a new set of training wheels that have been outgrown in case someone needs a set BTW. My 4 year old (on top of truck) used them twice and then I took them away and he did fine. PM me, free to a good WERA/MCRA home

9. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I can get it back as close as 45 miles south of Bristol Virginia. Hell, I could meet at the state line if you really wanted it. PM me if you think you might want to work it out.