1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam Thanks...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hubbard, Aug 15, 2000.

1. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

First, I'd like to throw out a huge thanks to everyone that helped work corners all weekend. Do to some mix up, there were very few workers at the track. Crew members stepped up to the task, in order for us to race, and I for one am very grateful. If one of your crew members helped, tell 'em thanks for us.

Second, thanks to Jim and company for running a pretty smooth show. I'd offer beer next round, but you guys go to bed before 10 [​IMG]

Thanks to everyone that donated to Ernie's
    fund. Makes me proud to be a memeber of this family.

And finally, thanks to everyone that helped with taking the photos Saturday afternoon. I know most of you wanted to go back to the hotel, but the pictures are awesome, even though we had a few hurdles to cross.

Thanks again...

Shane Hubbard
    nov #67

2. Photo Jeff

Photo Jeff Member

If you were one of the bikes that were in the "Build it and they will come" photo on Sat after the day was over and you are going to be back at Putnam in Sept, please make sure you see Jeff from ARI photos. I have an 8x10 for each of you. Thanks again.

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

You guys got it done?!?! Cool!!!! When can I expect some copies? [​IMG]

4. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Yes! Thanks to everyone who volunteered to corner work! Just think if these fine people didn’t volunteer we wouldn’t have been able to race. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!