1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam roll call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by lizard84, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Johny K, that may be the funniest thing I've ever read. Good Job!

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hey Cricket, please change your name to weed hopper K?

3. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

Eboz - you like it when a dog humps your leg?

I caught a few while I was over in that Turkish prison :eek:

So will Nick be joining (and racing) us at Putnam?

4. krypton7

krypton7 Well-Known Member

Icon

5. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

Re: Eboz - you like it when a dog humps your leg?

Jerry, Do you like it when your dog humps your leg?:confused:

6. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

can't wait

Hey Stick "BOY" (yes, notice the boy in caps) You better eat a whole carton of ice cream if that's what you need to pass me. Better yet eat yo' wheaties. Cause come Sunday, your gonna be eatin' the expired rubber of my back tire as I speed away, leaving you and your sad little crooked honda behind. :Poke:

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Well I have moved on to ice cream on brownies. that seems to be helping. You don't need to pick on my poor bent bike. Your just mad because It was free, and the guy told me I can keep it to kick your butt next year if I want.

See you there turd-burglar.

8. triumphman

triumphman Well-Known Member

Re: Putnam

Stu, I was truely saddened myself but after we had two traffic deaths near my house and 2 boating deaths right around the corner I have come to the conclusion that motor cycle racing is not looking to bad a sport ,I just think when it's your time it doen't matter what your doing.Jim will be missed and we know he left us doing something he loved .I could not think of having any more fun just before I leave this earth ,God speed JIM Tim #309

9. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

A few years ago when Johnathan Hoffman was killed I did quite a lot of hard thinking and soul searching. Was my decision to race worth the inherent risks? I especially was moved after witnessing how the tragedy affected his bro Adam who was also a racer and supporter of Johnathan.

I came to the conclusion that I don't want anyone to feel guilt, sadness or remorse if I should die on the track. I know the risks involved but decide to race anyway because when on the track I feel more alive and energized than when off. I love to race my old bikes and couldn't find a better thing to be doing when my number comes up.

10. Ducman705

Ducman705 Stressed Member

Dittos to what Jens said ! Having been in the race when Jonathan crashed, and one of the two racers ahead of him blocking his view of the crashed bike in the middle of the track which we split around, I had to think long and hard in that hour or so before the restart. The result was the same. We love what we do. We know the risks involved. I'd much rather check out doing what I love doing rather than get squashed by some brain dead fart on my way to work. I think the odds are more in our favor at the track !! :rolleyes:

11. 512V

512V Well-Known Member

I'll be there.Also bringing Troy Claunch,Phillip Smock and Barnacle Bill.
    Scott is coming down from N.Y. and Dick Gruhn will be there.
    Tom