1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam practice

Discussion in 'General' started by Stimy25, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

Who is running practice at Putnam Friday?? 5/2

:beer:

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Sadly, nobody AFAIK

3. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

Dear god, Nooooooooooooooo:(

4. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

can anyone corroborate this? there is NO practice this friday?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

6. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

son of a.....

s'gonna be just like summit - learnin it on the sighting lap.

7. Village Idiot

Village Idiot Will humiliate self for..

Putnam is not a difficult track to learn. In fact it's fairly easy to memorize. The difficulty is getting past the veterans who have been racing there for years. Junge has the 1.09 flat record(if I remember correctly) and novice supersport in the mid 13's to 14's. Granted everyone needs to shake out the cobwebs, but it's always a good, safe weekend.

Best of Luck

Ben

8. Fabshop

Fabshop Active Member

It's official...no practice Friday @ Putnam. However, if you are heading that way and plan on driving through Indianapolis on I-70, change your plans! We've got major road construction (nothing new in Indy) smack dab in the middle of downtown where I-65 and I-70 cross/meet/intersect. Give yourself a break and follow I-465 around town, instead of through, and pick I-70 up on the West side of Indy. Trust me, the headaches aren't worth it! And for those of you who say "it's the weekend, there won't be any traffic"....think again and take I-465.

See you in registration! Oh, and weather looks clear with highs in the mid-60's, lows near 44.