1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam Park next weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor, Jul 26, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

If anyone on the BBS is going next weekend I need a favor, I'm buying something from a guy going there and I have never heard of him and am a little leary about sending him $120 and just "trusting" him to send the goods... I would rather send the money to someone off the BBS and just have them trade money for goods and then just throw it in the mail..... thanks in advance...

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Hey Zeb, is that for a track day or are you thinking about the WERA event? Next weekend is Summit for the Nationals and Roebling for the SE. The following weekend (8/11) is the WERA NC & MC regional at Putnam.

3. ZebProctor

dude says it a "DESMO" day.....

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Sounds like a local Duc club day. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't any confusion about dates and events so the perverbial wild goose chase didn't take place. ;)

It's a great time to be alive when there are so many events at tracks you can't keep track of them all! :cool:

5. ZebProctor

or if anyone personally knows this guy and can vouch for him... his name is Jay Lawyer

6. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

send me cash and I'll take care of it :D

7. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Do you know any Lawyers you can trust??? :D

Disclaimer: I don't know Jay and I don't know many lawyers...

8. fastbydrmike

fastbydrmike Well-Known Member

Zeb, I am doing the Desmo track day next weekend and would be willing to help you out if you need. I have done many desmo days and do not know this individual. E-mail me at [email protected] if you need help.

thanks,

Mike