1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putnam Camping

Discussion in 'General' started by Go Blue, May 28, 2002.

1. Go Blue

Go Blue Well-Known Member

Any camping recommendations for Putnam? Here are three choices:

CLOVERDALE PARK-CLOVERDALE (765)795-3294
    BLACKHAWK CAMPGROUNDS-CLOVERDALE (765)795-4795
    LIEBER ST. REC. AREA-CLOVERDALE (765)795-4576

Thank you,

Michael

2. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

Go Blue! That can only be one person that I can think of!! Is your house still smelling like NU-TEC? Not a bad idea though camping out. Was a good time at VIR. Let me know what you come up with! Jeff

3. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

When I was out there I camped at the Cloverdale RV Park, and would definitely go back. Very nice facility, friendly people, and inexpensive. I don't know anything about the other two, though; good luck!

4. kyrex

kyrex Member

I camped at Lieber a couple of years ago. It has very nice wooded lots. There is a small town nearby, Cloverdale i think, that has a small grocery store that was open saturday evening.
    KOA has a campsite just west of there. I have never used them, but they do rent small sleeper cabins that have 2 beds in them, and a grill out front. I think that they are about 15-20 dollars a night, with no tent or camper to set up. Just bring a sleeping bag and roll it out on the mattress. might be worth checking out.

patrick

5. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

What's up Diener? You ready to toss that 600 and come back and play with us lightweight guys? Hee hee. It was good to see ya again at VIR. Come on back. Our feelings aren't hurt. Besides, I'd like another crack at ya.:D Hope all is well and take care.