1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

purse??

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by lance89, Dec 31, 2012.

1. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

Sean, I hate to ask, but is there going to be any purse for the endurance series in 2013? Lance

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope.

3. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

I like good, quick, simple, short answers. Makes it easy for my meek and miniscule mind to comprehend :crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ha!

Lance knows why so no need for more than that as an answer :D

5. BEi Racing

BEi Racing Well-Known Member

Lol...Purse??? I want some of what Lance has been smoking!:D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One thing we will have is Lucas is planning on doing the drawing for cash at all the rounds in 2013 like they did at the GNF. That should be pretty cool.

7. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

So Lucas is sponcering the endurance series, does that change anything with the purse or should I say lack of a purse???

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Read what I already posted. That is what they are sponsoring.

There will not be a purse in Endurance this year or any time in the near future unless some miraculous cure to the economy happens or I win the lottery in a big way. No one has any money and if we get sponsorship it has to help pay for the loss we already take doing the Endurance series before it goes any further.

9. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Not even a leopard print gold lined frilly one?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'd have to bring that yourself. :D