1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Servants at work

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Aug 3, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I just had to shake my head at this.

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

um... not sure why they dont have actuating arms that grab the bin and dump. The worker never has to get out.
    Also those guys are humps... not public servants. Public servants would have 3 meetings and call 4 supervisors to discuss...lol
    Oh its 3pm...where did the day go? :D

3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Well I will be a monkey's uncle!

4. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Classic examples of today's work ethic. Half Ass, just enough, don't give a shit, just get thru the day, etc, etc.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Unionized California workers with poor work ethic? Say it aint so.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know ours is picked up by private contractors.

7. In Your Corner

We don't have town trash pickup, if you want it, you pay a private hauler.

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

The guys in the video, clearly just don't give a fuck. Or some health and safety twat who's never lifted a bag of garbage in their life has made such a big deal about them reaching in the truck to retrieve the bins that the guys just say fuck it, I'm following company policy.

Our is picked up by the municipality. 25% of the time my 2 bins are chucked down in the creek, 25% they are tagged for "overweight" (not even close) and not taken, 25% of the time the are missed entirely (we live on a short dead end), and the rest of the time they are actually picked up as they should be with minimal spillage. Sometimes, like last week they were neatly stacked upside down, and all in a row with the neighbors. I was shocked.

9. In Your Corner