1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props to Fanschoice.tv.....Thank you

Discussion in 'General' started by hotnail, Mar 14, 2015.

1. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^This x 100000!

2. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I really don't know what to make of this post. You wanted to see more mid pack action instead of the leaders banging bars every corner?

Btw CCS has hosted plenty of 200 mile races. You can do one too, just sign up.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last year they eventually had the whole 200 up on the AMA's Youtube page as they did with all the races. But this year it wasn't an AMA race so I hope that at some point Fanschoice puts the video of the coverage up on their page for those of us that couldn't watch the live stream.

4. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

Great video quality and enough camera's to see a great race.

Thanks to all that made this happen

5. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

And certainly worth the zero dollars everyone paid for it who took to the Internet to bitch about it.

6. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Thanks Fanschoice! I really enjoyed watching the race

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

The more I see people bitch about stuff like this, the more I realize that you could give people everything they could ever want, and they would still bitch that it isn't good enough.

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I was happy to be able to see the race live. Thanks, FansChoice.tv!

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

As far as I'm concerned, Fanschoice made the 2015 200 happen for the racers and fans who couldn't get down to Daytona.

Thanks guys :up:

10. I caught the second half of the race, and enjoyed it. Thanks fanschoice. :up:

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Woops. I almost engaged then I remembered "Never argue with stupid people, they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-M. Twain

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  12. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if it will be on-demand soon. I didn't find out that it was going to be shown until the 11th hour and only caught the ending. :mad:

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I hope they put it online somewhere soon!

14. I think they usually put their stuff on YouTube.

15. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

That's what I figured. I'm hoping it happens soon. :up:

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I am sharing their page on FB. Now a days that is the way things work. Go share their page yall.

17. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

So this is your second day here;)

Mad props to fanschoice, Id rather it be on TV but will take what I can get.

18. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

I thought it was great for something thrown together last minute. watched most of it on tv with hdmi cable. Had plans to be somewhere so had my girl drive while I watched the finish in the car. Couldnt have done that if it was on cable. It was funny we pulled up to hotel we were staying at to check in and the staff was trying to get us out of the car and I told her dont move was two laps left I had to watch the finish

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Funny... the math must be different over the internet. I heard the announcers say it was the 74th and wait til next year when its the 75th!! :Poke:

What I saw was lots of capable talent on a stacked grid. Even a senior superbiker in the top 10! :Poke: And if you paid your $45 to watch the race at the track... you could have seen Westbys Schwinn that made it 700 miles. :D

20. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:stupid: