1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro-Fiber Bodywork Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass available

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by 49Over, Apr 5, 2016.

1. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

I can now add great fitting bodywork Carbon or Fiberglass
    www.pro-fiber.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, RotoBox CF, Moto-D,Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Champion Cycle, Kennedy Motorsports, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
    www.cementheadracing.ca

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

From the Chezch? If so are those Koruna rates or USD?

3. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

Slovenia, their site is in euros. It was 2 weeks to my door.
    Shipping is 80 euros ($94 usd)
    [​IMG]

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, RotoBox CF, Moto-D,Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Champion Cycle, Kennedy Motorsports, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
    www.cementheadracing.ca

4. Chako

Chako Well-Known Member

Are you selling their stuff
    or
    Are you hyping their stuff

5. R6-OZ

R6-OZ Well-Known Member

I could swear these guys used to make the nicest Carbon Fiber race farings for the 09-12 zx6r but I guess I'm wrong as it's not on their website... so no CF farings for me!

6. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

Was just sponsored. But signed on as a Dealer.
    [emoji106]

7. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

Their Carbon is stunning.
    I can inquire if you want carbon ?

8. Snakecrate

Snakecrate Well-Known Member

I bought a tail from them before and when it came it has this spider line crack and it was pretty long too in several places. Wasnt so happy with the whole ordeal :(

9. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

That's a bugger
    So far between my sets and a few guys that introduced me to there stuff. It's been good so far. The fit was really good.... Crash part I haven't tested yet. [emoji37]

10. Snakecrate

Snakecrate Well-Known Member

Yeah this guys doesnt keep their promises either... they told me that they'll replace my tail fairing once I crashed due to bad molding or whatever but once I told them I've crashed and ready to pay for the shipping they never replied back.... very disappointed

[​IMG]

11. Wingnuttspeed

Wingnuttspeed Well-Known Member

price on 08+ R6 fiberglass. Thanks

12. kpracingmax

kpracingmax Well-Known Member

Not so happy with product for Ducati 848
    Was told paint shop could fix it.

Attached Files:

13. gs

gs Well-Known Member

I have a set on my 07 750. Fit is great... One sbk tail did disintegrate on me on a low side. Couldn't fix and had to buy another one. They offer aTank cover plastic cowl which is one of a kind for my bike. it did protect a tank but for 175$ For the plastic tank cover , replacement tanks are cheaper.
    the best thing these guys Have going for them is that the plastics, at least the fiberglass ones, come with a semi clear coated paint job already on them. Saved me money on paint, even though the clear is fading out slowly... But they still look really good... I did have to make my own mounting hardware kit tho... Nothing came with my plastics...
    Hey 490ver... Du they still make and have in stock sbk tail for me? What's ur contact email just in case I need another set?

Attached Files:

14. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

They do,
    Pm me if you want one
    $140 + shipping US. (€125 euro)

15. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

Well, just received 2 sets of body work (FG) and my Carbon Fiber fairing stay. 8 days to my door.
    [​IMG]

www.cementheadracing.ca

16. emry

emry Can you count? 50 Fucking what?

:clap:Russian republics are the new China....

But the old "You get what you 'actually' paid for." is still true. Buyer beware.

But in the same post I will say Akrapovic exhausts completely embarrass everyone else, so you never know. If you do invest.

17. 49Over

49Over Well-Known Member

To a certain degree you are correct..
    Doesn't matter where something is made, it's who stands at the end of the line controlling the quality. Most companies use cheap labour countries. That doesn't always mean poor product..

18. R6-OZ

R6-OZ Well-Known Member

Do you mind asking them if they still make them for the 09-12 ZX6R?? Not in a super rush and if I had to prioritize, I'd get a race tail first...