1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro-Bolt Quick-Release Bodywork Fasteners

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by PilotGrant, Mar 19, 2023.

1. PilotGrant

PilotGrant Well-Known Member

New pack of Pro-Bolt stainless steel quick-release D-ring bodywork fasteners. Includes D-ring fasteners and slide-on rivet backing clips. These are great to securely attach your bodywork in a way that allows you to quickly remove fairings for tech!

Never installed.
    Purchased new in 2019 and kept in storage.

Price is $75 unshipped

-----

Stainless Steel Quick Release Fasteners - Pack of 14 complete with rivet or slide on backing clips and rivets. These 1/4 turn 17mm D-Ring fasteners are great for all you racers out there, quick, easy to use and super strong! Made from grade 316 Stainless Steel these are highly polished, with a beautifully machined shaped head perfect for any bolt holes that may be recessed and they wont rust! Lengths are measured from under the head to the tip of the end. 17mm is our most popular size and suits standard fairing of 3-5mm thickness. Comes complete with anti-scratch washers to protect the fairing and steel 'grippa' washers to prevent fasteners from falling out when loosened.
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Product Type: Bodywork / Fairing
    Head Style: D-Ring
    Length: 17mm
    Pack Quantity: 14

[​IMG]

2. 280SQUAGGLER

280SQUAGGLER Well-Known Member

$60 shipped????

3. PilotGrant

Can you do $65? DM me you address

4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I can do $65 shipped if he doesnt! Im about to place an order so let me know quick!

5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Payment sent yesterday

6. PilotGrant

Yes, Sold, thank you!