1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting Results from NPR

Discussion in 'General' started by backdraftmoto, Apr 9, 2002.

1. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

Mongo,

Any idea when results will be posted? I just need to know where I finished so I can get it put into our newspaper articles this week.

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

The more you bug him the longer it will take. [​IMG]

Give them a chance to process all the NFMP pre-entries as I'm sure they didn't get back into the office until today. I think everyone got home late after all the delays on Sunday. [​IMG]

3. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

I was hoping he could just read off the sheet where I finished. I don't need it posted on the web yet. I just have a dealine to meet and with red flags in both races, I don't know where I finished. I think 5th in HvyTwins and 6th in 750 SB.

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

If you're feeling brave then call WERA and ask. And if you're lucky they'll look it up and tell you instead of chewing you a new one. [​IMG]

I'm sure they're getting ready to head to CMP and next weekend is NFMP so it might be a while before any results get posted. [​IMG]

I know what you mean about the red flags. We got out late too but mainly because we were packing up and getting ready for the long drive home.

Congrats on your great finishes! [​IMG]

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Are you #70 on an SV? If so, yes you got 5th in Hvwt Twins Novice. Sorry, I don't have the 750SB Novice results with me.