1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable Motorcycle Work Table

Discussion in 'General' started by Boots, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

Does anyone know anyone who has these?
    I can't find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance,
    Boots...

2. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

how small?

I have an FG-Moto table that I got from RedRacingParts and love it. Have had it since the beginning of 2001 and has held up fantastic. Legs fold up and has an intergrated ramp with it too. Kinda pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

3. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

I went to their site but couldn't find the stands anywhere.
    Do you have a link you could share?

Thanks

4. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

well oil beef hooked, (say it fast :D), guess they don't carry it anymore. I did buy mine over 3 years ago, and the currency exchange was way in our favor so it was a lot cheaper than what you'll find em now.

I know Feracci has em, but they mark em up. Do a search on 'FG Moto workbench' and you should find em out there.

Here is the page from Ferracci. Mine table is all diamond plate, but I see a lot of other users (I have found that every single AMA factory team except for kawi uses this same table) flip the top inside out to make the top un-knurled.

http://www.ferracci.com/2002ferracci/race_accessories/stands2.html

5. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

Thanks bro!
    Just what the doctor orderd :beer:

6. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Huey has plans for a nice cheap one on his web site somewhere. If you do a search I'm sure you 'll find the link here somehwhere.

7. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

TSC, would that be Huey130?

I'm lurking here and would appreciate seeing the link to Huey posted.:)

H-man

8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Email Huey directly for the link because I don't think its linked off of his site any more. I built one of his tables over the winter and its great! :up:

9. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

:mad: Placed a order with Ferracci 2 days ago on the table, and call today to see the status of it and they tell me it's gona be 3-4 weeks. Suns ah bitches