1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll - First annual Super Motion award

Discussion in 'General' started by chobes, Jun 25, 2023.

?

Who wins the first annual Super Motion award?

1. @motion

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. @gorillageorge

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

@motion - You've inspired a new award, congrats, you have officially arrived!

First it was the whole BS about "I don't follow F1 but then you watch and comment on every F1 race".... But now, now you've done it... Posting about a musician, a great singer, calls other honorable member out for their preferences... But in the end, ultimately called out on the floor for the rager you have for Billie's Eyelashes...

You should win on those two alone, and the screen name, but we all have to give an honorable mention to @Gorilla George.... He goes on and on about black or grey, and goes to great lengths to show his disdain for white, but everyone here knows he has a secret garage full of cars, trucks and motorcycles, all with white wheels...

Let the Beeb decide the winner and the prize

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

@motion got spanked at his own Adele loving thread by @Wingnut … he could’ve flown to Vegas and proven who loves Adele more but he just started a thread instead…

so give him this Super Motion Award as a consolation prize… I made the first vote buddy… Good Luck! :Poke::crackup:

motion and chobes like this.
  3. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm onboard with that, only fitting for @motion to win the first award, but let the Beeb decide.

The way I see it, it's a bit like the hall of fame, so getting mentioned this year gives you a good chance on getting in next year. And the winner this year gets the #1 plate, or the yellow jersey, until next year.

4. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I've begun to read G.G's thread title as 'Black or Gay' when I keep seeing it.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Penis :D

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

@motion is busy right now, fighting off Lin Jarvis to see who can suck off Rossi better.

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Whichever of them “likes” your post first publicly wins
    :crackup:

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

OK, so I'm not the only one who kept seeing it. :crackup:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

beac83 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  10. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I don't even know what this means.
    I'm just lounging beside the creek with two of my boys today. They're cliff jumping and I'm building a rock tower. Hiked the Vultee Arch and Devil's Bridge trails this morning.

My Adele loving wife flew to Australia for 2 weeks with one of my other kiddos.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2023
    27 likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

looks like a great adventure, have a blast!

Motion called us all ghey for talking about all the female singers we like… I went on for days about them today included..

you one upped his love for Adele by going to see her :D

you win he gets the participation trophy

motion likes this.
  12. Wingnut

I'm supposed to be doing a light remodel on our place up here in Sedona this week but I'm so unmotivated to do so.

(I'd rather be drinking a mimosa listening to Adele)

motion and 27 like this.
  13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Looks like your priorities are in order. Nothing like making memories in nature with loved ones. Even better than Adele I’m sure…

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

This thread is ghey AF! Almost as ghey as the Adele thread.

27 likes this.
  15. Wingnut

Hey man,

The Las Vegas F1 race is in November and I think our favorite singer is wrapping up her residency in November. I'll ride up from Sedona on one of my Ducatis and you ride down on one of yours.

Sounds like a great date Am I right??

Attached Files:

motion and 27 like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Geez us Motion… now you’re turning them ghey…
    :Poke:have fun boys!:crackup:

nttiawwt of course…

(seriously thanks fellas I needed the laughs) :D

motion likes this.
  17. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

It is now….:D

27 likes this.