1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Police Audits. What's up with that?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, May 7, 2019.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

A huge bunch of these videos. Some are hilarious.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wonder how many people get their cameras and go out trolling cops (whether rentals or the real deal) trying to provoke youtube-worthy footage but end up with nothing worth posting.

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Just watched a few minutes. Whats the point of the video in the first place? All I could gather is they are looking to start some shit and then record it.

4. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

I was hoping the fat guy would pop that MF off camera that kept running his mouth. When they go looking for trouble I usually end up rooting for the officers. They are not helping their case by acting like total douche bags.

5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

There is a thing going around like when people get stopped or whatever they won't give their names and claim constitutional rights. Also some go into police lobbies or other government buildings and start filming.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There was a thing going around where people were eating TidePods too...

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Couple of cunts starting shit for no reason.

Where I'm from, callin a black guy "BOY" in that tone is considered racist. Fuck those guys.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Where I'm from... calling any Grown Man... "Boy".. in specific tones will be taken as an exception to friendly interaction...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Unless followed by "howdy" usually closely associated with "hold ma beer" :D

10. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Is this the US equivalent of jumping on the hood of a car and screaming in pain in Russia? :D