1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Points So Far?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Justin Garvin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope but at this time mileage is a moot point. You're still in the same position no matter what the gap is between the positions. Not like you can plan out the exact number of laps and in what spots you need to finish the next 9 rounds to move up one more.

2. I guess, really what I'm waiting to find out is, do I get any points for the 9 laps that I did complete, so when we get to the next round I dont need to worry about starting in the back?:up:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, you do get points for your nine laps. And a smack in the head for crashing out eleven and a half minutes into a four hour long race.

4. :rolleyes: DUH!:eek:

5. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

Sean, while your at it how about posting the national vintage points. Please Lance

6. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

whats the big deal about points? it's the first race...where ever you finished is where you are...:Poke: it's really not rocket science....