1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

place to find value

Discussion in 'General' started by tingle74, Jan 11, 2002.

1. tingle74

tingle74 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a website to find the value of my vehicle?

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

3. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Go to ebay and look at what others are selling for.

4. WERA29

Hey Due! YOU SUCK! [​IMG]

5. tingle74

tingle74 Well-Known Member

Thanks Holio & Due

6. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

Tell me the make,model, year and mileage and I'll book it for you. I can give you nada and black book.

7. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

The used car market is VERY soft right now 'cause everyone and their granny traded in their cars for a new one for 0% interest.
    Don't expect to get anywhere near NADA.

Great if you want to buy a used car, but sucks when you are tring to sell it and even worse when horse tradin' with a dealer...

------------------
    James Greeson
    Senior Wannabe,
    GS Posse

8. texasF4

texasF4 Tallest Guy at the Track

I have heard that NADA values are closer to reality than the Kelly Blue Book.

9. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

12 years in the business, do not go by NADA if you want to know what to expect on a trade. Use a book called Galves it is what dealers go by because the values are based on what vehicles are doing at the dealer auctions.

------------------
    97 GSXR 750

10. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

Very true. Its a good time to buy a used car but couldn't be a worse time to sell or trade one. The black book gives you several different figures: x-clean, clean, average, and rough. I wouldn't expect getting more than rough book for your vehicle if you're trading it anytime soon. Selling it on your own is a different ballgame.

11. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

It's, "YOU SUCK, eh!!!!"

[This message has been edited by Due North (edited 01-11-2002).]

12. WERA29

We didn't ask for your measley 2 cents worth of opinionated crap, just a good place to find a value on a used vehicle. [​IMG]

YOU SUCK! [​IMG]

And Due North, YOU SUCK, EH? [​IMG]