1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PKS Birthday Bash!

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA29, Dec 6, 2001.

1. RumbleTard

RumbleTard Well-Known Member

Hey Guys

Its been awhile since Ive been on the BBS, was getting the blue screen of death on the home computer.
    We are having our Christmas Party on Friday night so I will be heading up Saturday moring.
    Are we meeting at the track or going by Tom's?
    Hmmm, Dawg has seen me drive, I wonder if he will want to be race partners [​IMG] I should have room for 2 in the truck if anybody needs a ride.
    [​IMG]

Greg Myers

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I say let's do Endurance!

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

You can stop by here first if you want Greg. Pam's got dibs on the spare bedroom since it's her birthday so you guys can fight over whatever floor space is left or grab a hotel room.

I'll be your racing partner since I was gonna pick PKS but she obviously wants to race with Critter. [​IMG]

Give me a call at home this weekend and we'll make a plan.

4. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Hey, I don't even know if Critter will show up! I'm just itching for a rematch after last weekend! My real choice for an endurance partner would be Papa.

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This would be the first time a woman has wanted me because I'm so skinny... [​IMG]

6. PKS

It doesn't have as much to do with that as it does the fact that I have no desire to punt you into anything! [​IMG] Tom and John, on the other hand, deserve it. [​IMG]

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

7. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

We won't be able to make it. [​IMG] The only positive part is that I guess I won't be getting lapped on the track again in such a short period of time. [​IMG]

------------------
    Pit Queen www.robeysracing.com

[This message has been edited by GSXRGIRL (edited 12-06-2001).]

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh Pam, now it's on! I guess we'll be driving on separate teams. I have a thing or two to teach you! [​IMG]

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I want pics of Pam beating Papa's skinny little ass!!!! [​IMG]

10. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Put your faith in a tough little gimp girl, Papa. Race on my team! [​IMG]

11. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Back off Biatch! I called him first. [​IMG] He's driving with me. This is gonna be fun! You and Papa team up. On second thought, hey Papa wanna run against Tom and Greg. I think we can take em. We'll take em on bodyweight! [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by UGA Dawg (edited 12-06-2001).]

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

One-arm woman, I really want to be your teammate, but I'm not flying down there to have fun. I'm going there to win. I'll have to do what it takes, even if that means listening to UGADAWG tell me hour great he is for hours! [​IMG] Cuz I know that bastard, er, gastard ain't going there to lose either. I don't feel too bad anyway, as you dissed me from your endurance team to go race with other hot chicks. [​IMG]

13. PKS

You guys have managed to turn my birthday bash into a testosterone laden weekend at a racetrack. That's cool though, I'm always up for new experiences! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Papa, if you think I'm going there to lose, think again!

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

[This message has been edited by PKS (edited 12-06-2001).]

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Birthday? There was a birthday involved? [​IMG]

15. PKS

Actually, we can forget about the birthday; I've done that more than once in the last few years. [​IMG]

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

16. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Happy Birthday, nightshifter! [​IMG]

17. WERA29

No need for a jealous fit of rage! [​IMG] I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend from you, I just wanted to race with him. [​IMG]

I'll team up with Papa because I know the track and karts very well and I too am going there to win.

Bring it on all y'all biyatches! [​IMG]

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG] This battle to secure my services as a teammate brings tears to my eyes. Y'all know I'm the best, uh? [​IMG]

19. WERA29

Papa, the only way you won't have tears in your eyes is if you are my teammate. [​IMG]

You don't wanna be behind me during the race. [​IMG] Nothing like a dual gas powered kart! [​IMG]

20. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

You are a dec. baby too!!! me b-day the 11 I will see if the woeman wants to go. this sounds like some real fun just need to see if we gots the cash for the fun....... oh ya happy b-day fellow old fart!!!!