1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pitt Race Complex Camp/electric ?

Discussion in 'General' started by burniep, Aug 27, 2013.

1. burniep

burniep Well-Known Member

Its been several years since i have been up there. Do they have a dump station? Are there more electric hookups? Have RV and no generator. Will this be an issue.

any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

2. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I was there last year and there really was ZERO electrical hookups in the pit area. Since I was working with a track day provider, I was able to hook up to the power near the tower.

I would try to borrow a generator or maybe get a garage.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

They've been doing a lot of improvements lately. There is now power there at 3 or 4 stations (enough for 6 to 8 RV's if parked correctly) near the new bathrooms across from the scoring tower. Both 30 and 50 amp service. No water or dump stations though. All freshly paved but bring boards for under your drop wheels as the pavement will dent under high loading. Oh yeah, bring long extension cords if the RV's don't park well.

4. burniep

burniep Well-Known Member

thanks for info guys

5. bee_rossi

bee_rossi Active Member

sorry , don't mean to jump away from electric hook up ...... was just wondering what tire vendors going to be on hand this weekend ? Thank you for any help in advance
    need to get tire ordered if can't get what i am looking for

6. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

If you are talking about this weekend (Air fence fund raiser) there are no vendors coming. We are working on getting a tire machine and balancer there so we might be able to do tire swaps if u bring tires. This is nothing commercial (mike leeks machine, my compressor,someone else's balancer) bring your tires and wheel weights.

Ride safe,
    AAron