1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Bull Contingency 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by KrashBandit, Jun 1, 2017.

1. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Thanks to ultra reliable internet communication our contingency program wasn't in place at the start of '17...BUT once Mongo noticed and dropped me an email, we got together and got something up and running now. We wanted to get stands in the mix for payouts again because of course we don't have sprockets for every motorcycle you could possibly be racing - and let's face it: We are first and foremost a stand company. Here's the short version:

You'll need to fill this out: Contingency Registration Form and turn it in at the event.

There's some additional details on the form. Let me know if you have any questions at any time. Have a safe season!

WANABE RACER, renegade17 and cpettit like this.
  2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Might want to check that link or else it doesn't play well with IOS. Thanks for the contingency program though!

3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

THANK YOU Pitbull for one of the best contingency programs, ever (as well as the obvious awesome products). I love the fact that awards are good for a year (don't expire after 90 days like some). Thank you !

4. caferace

caferace No.

Works for me on the laptop and Android.

-jim

5. You guys do not suck.

6. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thanks George! I'll get them up on our site too as soon as I'm in the office for more than two days :D Maybe today if I get the RV fixed quickly.

KrashBandit likes this.