1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli who? Pirelli what?

Discussion in 'General' started by DucatiBomber, Dec 15, 2011.

1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Are blowouts included free or are they extra?

2. v42168

v42168 Well-Known Member

Who is MPH? contact information please.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

4. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

So who will be supplying the Pirellis to the east coast/mid atl region?

Quinten Mize?

. I have only ran Pirellis since 2005.

5. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

Quote:
    now Sam what about Michelin, they are coming out with an all new game changing product in 2012, which i have been on, and they are Fantastic!

What that guy and that guy said :D

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I should come on here and tell you all to switch and start calling me and I'll get you set, but that would make me a dirtbag.

Call Chris at MPH. He can get you set up, and probably give you an idea of what is to come for your area.

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Chris at MPH got his tires from Innovative... I have a text in with peeps at MPH to see if they can shed some light on the situation...

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. stickboy274

Chris has been with Pirelli for a lot longer than just his time as a trackside vendor. I'm shure he has a plan.

Leon is down in Floriday also. He's been around forever. moose brought him on over 10 years ago.

9. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

I guess we have till april to find a Pirelli tire vendor for Mid atl.....

10. gluvnaa

gluvnaa Well-Known Member

I understand the feeling, but if that's how and when you found out you should feel very fortunate!

From my experience, you should feel like you won the lottery.

11. stickboy274

I found out after I got the the track the first time I lost my tire guy. I needed tires, and they just changed their mind after the season was going.

The press release works.

12. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

^ And then you said "This is a bunch of BS!" and became your own damn tire guy :up: :D

13. stickboy274

It took two or three years to do it, but yup. I haven't been to a race or a trackday where I couldn't find my guy since late 99.

14. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I heard he's a bit of a ginger. Any truth to that?

15. stickboy274

Little bit. But as long as you keep your wemmin under control, you should be able to keep them. He won't use his extra sexy to steal them or anything.

16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

One of the first bits of advice I got when I started racing 4 yeats ago was from Scott Rosey aka: RugbyMook...
    I asked what tires I should run... He said whatever are cheapest at this point because u won't be faster than them... He followed that up with "The tire vendors are like strippers they will do what ever it takes to get your money"... Very good advice:D
    Sorry Stick... U really don't apply in this example but sure u get the idea...

Ride safe,
    AAron

17. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I love it AAron..I used to run a strip bar and I always told my girls that their job was to separate as much money as possible from the customers in the shortest amount of time possible...yep, sounds just like a tire guy! :beer:

18. tlovely

tlovely Well-Known Member

damn you guys ! Its 12:30 and I gotta go to sleep knowing the last thing I read today was talk about Stickboy and strippers. .... baaaaad dreams tonight...

19. stickboy274

Don't make me go back to stripping. I hated it when they made it hail. Quarters hurt.

20. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

DJ DoubleA ............... with the bangin' subwoofer, ferocious attack dogs, super sangria, and big pimpin' RV ............... all you need is some sparkly glitter cald women (or Stickboy) in your paddock!