1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photographers at VIR

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Lizard 1, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Even though I am too tired to type, who were the photographers taking photos during the endurance?? I saw like four guys. Just need names and contact info.

2. 13x

13x 13x.com

You're so vain.

Let me know if you find any.

[​IMG]

Jim

3. Lizard 1

The only reason they didn't get photos of you Jim is because you were too damn fast. You guys rocked and I think that it was awesome to see that you and Sam are pretty freakin' good riders. You finished with the same # of laps as Triad!! Great job!

4. paul

paul just fast enough

i think that eurotech was their.. [​IMG]

5. 13x

13x 13x.com

Thanks for the kind words. But as you well know, Sam and I are only as good as the team. It was amazing to watch Tim, Nolan Richard, John, Steve and everyone else attack the NOTB bike and get it back on the track after it went through the grinder. Twice. It wasn't pretty after it came in from Melissa's crash. Melissa was (of course).

As Mark Junge always likes to point out, I'm just a leg over. A big one at that.

See you at the GNF! Give our best to Dave.

Jim
    AOD

6. Lizard 1

Very true about crew. If it were not for Garen coming with us and the Vesrah boys' help, we would have been even worse. BUT, it must be said that running as well as you and Sam did was a key thing. You BOTH ran very well and put to rest that you don't need other riders to be competitive. So, if Nash or Stokes comes to the GNF, I will back you all up to anyone who thinks the only reason you win is because of Stokes and Nash. Those are not kind words - those are facts. You know, we don't look too bad in black ourselves...

7. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

I noticed a guy with a red Isuzu SUV that was all over the track. Don't know his name, though.

I'm by no means a professional photog., but I did get a bunch of pics with my digital. If you give me your bike number and color of bike I could see if I got some of you and just e-mail 'em.

Joe

8. 13x

13x 13x.com

Come on over to the dark side!

[​IMG]

9. Lizard 1

What do you have in mind??