1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philip Island, AU. Race | Motogp 2009 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Oct 15, 2009.

1. caferace

caferace No.

Just for you... :D

[​IMG]

-jim

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Steeltoe, I've routed for that team since 1987. I even kept the faith when Aoki and Fujiwara were the riders.

But dude! I don't have it in my heart anymore, they are sucking like they were getting paid to suck! I like Capirossi and Hans Moleman doesn't make me angry but, the f@cking Hi Karate with Melandri are beating them!

I've gone to the gray side: Tech 3. :D

3. caferace

caferace No.

Tex Trois with a French Twist. Papa has you in his web. :D

-jim

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like the French! :D

My people have liked France for centuries, except they don't seem to like the name much. They keep trying to rename it Germany!

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Good God, did you people see Stoner lighting up the tire going into turn three on the last lap, WTF?!?! :bow:

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

That was freekin awesome!! :beer:

I liked the white livery on his Duc, too!

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Tech 3 all the way people. Tech 3 all the way. Is there a win in it for that team next year??

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yup. He painted a line of sheer awesomeness with that tire :)

He was also untouchable that entire race :up:

9. Game

Game zip tie master

Stoner rode that bike beautifully. First race I* watched this year on the motogp championship that you can tell they are pushing the bikes around. Sliding, rear wheel moving everywhere :up:

10. caferace

caferace No.

How could you miss it...

-jim

Attached Files:

11. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Love the DVR for that shot. Watched several times

12. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

:stupid: :beer:

Big Picture.

13. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Sorry, that's just not in Rossi. Maybe, just maybe, he might take the safe way on the last race of the season in a tight points race but the fact is Rossi is out there to win every time he gets on the track. It's what he does, it's who he is.

Anybody who thinks he was out there riding around for second place doesn't know anything at all about Rossi. The man is going for the win every time he gets on the track, it just doesn't always work out. No shame in second place if you give it all you got, and Rossi doesn't know any other way than 100%.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Rossi got beat today.

Pedro really got beat today. :)

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Would have been nice to see Nicky skating around the track but OH NO Gorgeous George had to sniff his crack off the line. During qualifying Julian and Toby got into about whether Jorge could handle the Rossi pressure. Prophetic.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Jorge looked like he hit a parked car. I don't think he was expecting Nick to check up like that.

17. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Anyone see Rossi dangle a leg today? If memory serves me...when Vale is on or near the limit he dangles a leg. I believe that when he saw Jorge was out he made a few attempts to force Casey into an error without putting the 20 points into jeopardy. If Jorge hadn't crashed out I think we would have seen a different race from Vale.

Smart Championship racing IMO.

18. lennyzrx

lennyzrx Well-Known Member

LOL please do! Val simply did'nt have anything for Stoner. at P.I.

Val is a great Rider and my hats off to him. I simply think a few folk's under estimate others!

The pipe thing might have been a bit harsh:up:

I like all these guy's and to have a healthy Stoner only makes it better.

Next year I'll have a favorite unlike years gone by!

19. 418

418 Expert #59

:stupid:

Stoner was the better man today.

20. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I wonder what Kevin "fuckin" Schwantz would say about Casey's performance today. :D