1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfect V7 Bike

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by MES Racing, Jan 19, 2011.

1. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

MES, I can't remember that far back.....when you rode it.:Poke:

Since I only race once in a blue moon myself, I can't remember much of anything.....lol

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

For me, I hit my head more often than I race. I have a hard time remembering anything

3. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

We need to get some new color on that ride :D

Will trade for new tires :up:

4. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

See you guys at Mid-O, bringing the V7 bike for track time then I will unleash the new V4 rocket ship, I just wish my F3 made as much horse power as my V4 bike.

5. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I did see an orange fender (or some other random bodypart) when I was last at Stick's place. Caught me by surprise... Much better than the red to my orange blooded self.

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Stumpy...........they don't understand the power of the orange........stuck on garnet I guess.

I don't think stickboy has a "paint scheme". When he stumbles to the trailer and spills things, sometimes it lands on his bike............and there for his "paint scheme".

If he was a crasher, I would recommend Carolina clay red..........but he grew out of that with the Hawk.

7. stickboy274

Chuck, paint wont help plugged carbs. I got bigger things to work on before I get it looking good. Besdies, I've been afeard of good paint jobs since the Hawk learned me a think or two about that.

8. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Stick, get the paint job, apparently all it will do is sit in the garage anyway.

9. stickboy274

But then I will feel bad when I set things on top of it

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

You might even buy a bike cover. Even my project bikes warrent a sheet....lol.

11. stickboy274

Then when I try to sqeeze past it I'll end up taking a handlebar to the nards or something equally uncomfortable.

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Oh wait , it's a Honda.......I could use it as a boot scraper. Put it next to the hog pen, get some use out of it.

13. stickboy274

I think what you meant to say is, "It's a Honder, it'll just blow the panit off of it with its awsum speed"

14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Yeah but you guys have the color of orange all wrong............ T

Stick, I to had the leason learned. I now have a special process before the bike gets on the track with a new paint job! I am 2 for 2 with no bad experiences :D

15. stickboy274

You had to say something didn't you

16. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Oh no you didn't!

17. stickboy274

Oh yes he did

18. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Well, you see he stopped short of spelling out the entire state....that's one of them big words....he didn't want to show off his fancy edukation.

19. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I'm sorry Chuck, I am down with nearly every shade of orange, but the volunteer orange is borderline putrid to me...

20. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I am with Stumpy on this one!!