1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Papa Thiam Auction for Air Fence

Discussion in 'General' started by puresportsdesigns, Jul 5, 2002.

1. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

I am auctioning a helmet paintjob on ebay with the proceeds going to the Roadracingworld.com Action Fund in Papa's name. I have only met Papa through email and on the BBS but I see how much people think of him. I hope this gets a good response so we can add a few more dollars to the fund so this doesn't have to happen to any of us in the future.

The you can bid on the auction at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1841741828

Please pass this link around so everyone can have a chance to bid.

you can see samples of my work at www.puresportsdesigns.com

Thanx and happy bidding

Jerry

2. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

Jerry,

That's a damn good idea!!! I'll prolly be out bid, but it's for a good cause.

Joe

3. RAPTOR10

RAPTOR10 A Predator Near you......

Way to go Jerry.

4. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Awright!

Whoever eBay ID "wera22pro" is, you suck! :p ;)

Just how high a maximum bid did you put in there, anyways?!?!? :confused:

5. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

For future reference, the way to do something like this is to send us the item (or a certificate or letter that can be redeemed for the item or service), we'll put it on eBay and collect the money.

We have to do it that way.

When Bruce Hammer got hurt in 1982 some guys started selling t-shirts "to benefit Bruce Hammer" and he never saw a dime of the money.

John Ulrich
    Roadracingworld.com Action Fund

6. puresportsdesigns

John

Thats too bad. There is always one person that will ruin it for everyone.

Give me a call 937-465-0595 and we can set up some type of arrangements for payment from the auction winner.

Jerry VanHorn

7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Hi. I am WERA22PRO on eBAY. I know the ID is misleading because I haven't raced with WERA in a couple of years. I was also never a "pro". I used to have WERA22 on eBAY as my personal account and then I just put pro on the end for my professional account when I started selling for profit. I noticed later that it made me sound like a pro racer...oops. I have been thinking about changing it, but I am afraid too many people now know me by that seller ID and I think I lose my "power seller" thingy if I change.

Anyway, that was not the point of this message. If you want to cancel this auction and have JU list it the "correct" way, I will happily re-bid my same bid. Let me know. THANKS

STEVE

8. puresportsdesigns

Thanks for the offer, but I am going to let the auction play out. We may make arrangements for payment after the auction is over.

Jerry VanHorn

9. puresportsdesigns

keepn' it at the top.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Does anyone other than me look at the thread title and wonder what Lisa is going to think of auctioning Papa off to buy some air modules? :)

11. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Oh crap....I better change my bid. My wife says we have too many pets and I can't have another one! :)

STEVE

12. puresportsdesigns

back up top.

You guys should pool your money and make this a gift for papa.