1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Tony (MRO)

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, May 27, 2002.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey Tony, we got second place in that Team Challenge on Friday. I guess you said that prayer for me, uh? :D It was nice to meet you.

2. Yugo2slo

Yugo2slo Member

You are welcome!!! It was nice meeting you too. How did you do in your other races. I saw you out there, but did not have a chance to figure it all out. Have fun out there!!
    God bless,
    Tony

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Got 10th in GTU. I packed up and left Friday evening. I didn't have races scheduled the rest of the weekend.

4. Dan Lance

Dan Lance Well-Known Member

MRO appreciation

Thanks too Tony. Glad to be with you the last 2 weeks.
    Send donations to MRO, they WILL be there when you need them the most.
    Dan

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

This is a very interesting statement coming from a non-believer. :eek: Something we should know Papa? ;)

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Re: Re: Paging Tony (MRO)

I challenge you to dig up anything here that even remotely indicates what I do or don't believe in. The only people who know anything about where I stand are Mongo and Paige, from personal conversations. And they don't even know the whole story. If you go back and read what I've been writing, you'll find that what I question is the total absence of logic and tolerance for others that the "believers" display. But that's about it, really. If you want to know where I stand, call and I'll clue you in. :)

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Settle down Beavis!

We'll talk some day. I was just teasing you because you hesitate to get involved in those discussions, but somehow always manage to get caught in the middle. ;)