1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Stickboy!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mtnbkrpnk, Feb 4, 2002.

1. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

I've been given info that you have some slicks compatible with the F2 at a killer price....Can you inform me? [​IMG]

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Better have him call you on the phone. His e-mails can't be trusted. [​IMG]

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i do. $66 front $80 rear. let me know if you need some. 803-413-0721 i can add to my order before lunch tomorrow

4. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Can you do those prices for a 01GSXR? [​IMG]

5. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Offer him $150 and a hampster, but let me know when you do it, cause I wanna watch! [​IMG]

6. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

Nice. I'll be calling you.

7. stickboy274

i can get a 190 rear slick for the gsxr's for $109 and use the same fronts. call me and i will have as many as you want waiting for you

btw, NO DAMN HAMSTERS!!!

evil little buggers

------------------
    im not slow, im braking gifted, or acceleration deficient
    www.DBMotorsportsracing.com

8. stickboy274

oh, you can see the tire specials at my web site www.DBMotorsportsRacing.com go to tires and click on the "special deals" icon at the top

9. WERA29

[​IMG]

10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

did you hear the one about the Hamster who went to the Doctor to get the Tom outta his butt?.... [​IMG]...those darn felching hamsters...

11. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

i know you've had some e-mail issues (so have i). did you get the e-mail of fzr400 street parts i have? i can't find the headlights or turn signals, sorry.

i some other parts though, tail light, speedo, kick stand, pass pegs, plate light, some other stuff.

if you pay for shipping, they're yours. or i can deliever them to the first ccs race at summit point if you're there.

let me know at [email protected]. i recently deleted the teammtmk.com account, so i can't be reached there.

------------------
    tony

search & destroy

me

12. WERA29

Tony, who the hell are you talking to? [​IMG]

This thread was originally aboot tires but we fixed that right quick. [​IMG] Unless you have some hamsters to ship I suggest you start your own thread so we can harass and ignore you there. [​IMG]

13. joey-95v

joey-95v Registered

NO!!! do not ship hamsters. i don't want to chance any of those "things" trying to take over my truck...

14. WERA29

Don't worry, we would never use FedEx to ship live animals since UPS and the Post Office are much quicker. [​IMG]

15. stickboy274

he's talking to me you hippy pos. yeah send them to me and i will send you cash for the shipping or however you want to take care of it. thank you.

hamsters are not my thing no matter what miss skyline chili, aka 3-way pam, says

16. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Hey! Stop coming up with food nicknames for me!! [​IMG]

17. stickboy274

oops, sorry.

18. TheLurker

TheLurker Member

Your profoundical use of the English vocabualistics, imbibes one to consume the mastifications reflected therein. We owe you orthogonal gratifications and all honors accorded to Sapiens of your statureness.
    [​IMG]

19. WERA29

Please go back to lurking. Those big words hurt my brain this early in the morning. [​IMG]