1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

paging gregford61

Discussion in 'General' started by yoshinewmn, Jul 9, 2002.

1. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

i just spoke with rob and he said he gave you my lap timmer to
    give to me at road a .he said he drove a long way to make good on his deals .i never hear a page for me both days
    please get intouch with me so i can get my lap timmer.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2002
  2. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

does anyone know this guy ?

3. huffdaddy

huffdaddy Well-Known Member

he is a cool guy with one leg that kicks ass think he had some motor problems and if he has it he will get it to you......

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Are you asking about Greg? :confused:

Greg is a friend of mine. He doesn't spend much time on here and he has been very busy at work lately. I can assure you that if he agreed to take and deliver anything for anyone then you will definitely receive your item. Greg would not rip anyone off. Hell, I wouldn't have even been able to race this year had it not been for his generousity(sp). I called him today but didn't leave a message. I will give him a call tomorrow to give him a heads up.

I would however be surprised if Greg agreed to deliver something like that without knowing the person it was for unless he was told they would come by to get it. Don't worry though, if Greg has it then it is safe. I wonder if he would make a deal with me for it. :D Just kidding. ;)

5. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

thanks for both of your resopnds
    i do not know greg and it is releaving to hear
    reassuring words about him

6. gregford61

gregford61 Well-Known Member

I have your timer. Rob left it with me. He tried to call you at the track on Saturday morning without any luck. He left the timer with me in hopes you would call him and then I could deliver it. Shoot me your address and I will get it out.