1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging atspeed! Last call for bratwurst!

Discussion in 'General' started by EMathy, May 1, 2002.

1. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Hey man,

I'm heading into Green Bay to pick up Mongo's bratwurst order this afternoon. If you want any, ya better speak up! :D

Same goes for anyone who's coming to Putnam. Current cost is $2.59/lb. + tax. Buddha's has around 65lbs. in stock right now, fyi. If you do want some, make sure to bring a big 'ol cooler with ya to Indiana.

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hey CheezyE! You coming to VIR, young lad? I'll be spectin' brauts and curds, ya bastid! The banana slug is running a-otay, so watch out! :D :p

Jay

3. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Alas, nope. I might make it to the GNF as a spectator or cornerworker. The bulk of my time/expenses this season are being spent doing FASTTRAX Endurance under the GS Posse banner.

I figure I'd love to get a dirtbike and go motocrossing plus I want to learn how to be a decent roadracer...so roadracing @ Nelson Ledges fits the bill perfectly! Two birds, on stone! ;)

Actually, Nelson's not that bad. OK, there's a pothole in Turn 1 and the pavement in the Carousel is sketchy. Sure makes you pay attention to what you're doing! :eek:

4. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Check you emails, Dude.

Still working on a fix down here. :)