1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging All Summit Officials and Mongo

Discussion in 'General' started by Rain Director, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Mrs RD is out of town until 0-dark-30 Thursday morning. I've got to do double duty at the office. Check in via E-mail as to your avaliabilty AND correct spelling of names for the gate list. I know Buford is out due to knee surgery, I believe JLG and SC are off to CMP for the endurance event and Al is recovering from his knee surgery.

Sean - need the race pack by Thursday at the latest. Please ask Sharon to place a note on it to leave it on deck out back if there is no answer.

edited for typos

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

no stress. you will do just fine by yourself. registration, control, pit out, race director, tech inspection. you will be fine. just leave all that oil spilling thing at home. dont bring it to the track like you did at vir

3. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

At least it didn't rain....

4. stickboy274

it was still slippery

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Don't sweat it, R-D. Just offer up some of your "fruit-flavored" drinks and you'll have plenty of help from willing volunteers. :)

6. stickboy274

yeah, but they wont be able to walk

7. flagboy

flagboy Well-Known Member

We'll be there

George,

LeAnn and I will be there. Al didn't tell me about the surgery. Should I be warming up my flagging arm? :D

Let me know if you need me to bring anything. We should be able to be there fairly early on Friday, unless something blows up at work. :eek:

Dan

:rolleyes: Damn can't even spell my own name!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2002
  8. JLG

JLG Well-Known Member

RD - I would never leave you guys stranded. I will be at Summit while the Divas are at RRR. LAG will also be there working with us.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you can find me non-scoring, non-corner work away from Dutch, I'd like to help this weekend too between races. (1 Saturday, 2 Sunday)

10. JLG

JLG Well-Known Member

Non-scoring, what's the matter Papa, don't you want to hang out with me and LAG? I can make BROWNIES:D :p :D :p

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

And those were damn good brownies:p I think there are a couple left that were hidden;)

12. JLG

JLG Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed them once they were released for consumption. I'm surprised PitLiz didn't take some home with her :D

13. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Or talk, or see with Single-vision. DAMHIK. :)

14. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

What!?

What's this about fruit-flavored drinks and brownies!? I've never been offered either! Well I guess I know where I stand! :( No help for either of you! :D :p

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Pitlizard better not catch you saying that! :D

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I'm eating the last one right now:p

17. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

C'mon over to tech, Papa. We'll even give you your own set of knee pads! :D

18. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Dutch: you helping out this weekend?

19. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Yeah. Keller and I will be there. Do I hear BBQ for Saturday night?

20. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

Ducth, Papa and knee pads? Please god, don't let anyone have a camera!!!