1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pagan...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cinderella, Mar 11, 2004.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

That wasn't a slam, duck. I was serious. In one statement,
    you got to the nub, the root, the bare essence, the heart of the matter. I congratulate you.

Oh, and I, too, amd heartbroken about the tragedy at VIR...:(

Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  2. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

I didn't take it as a slam, it's just diffucult to tell around here with the waves of sarcasm.

I had a neighbor once that kind of reminded me of Chameleon lady, but without half her brains. He used to say he was a pagan, mostly to see if he could get a rise out me. The only rise he got was when he let his 3 and 6 year old kids run around naked (this is in on-campus married housing) and take a dump on my front door step. Anyway, I came home on Halloween once, about 4pm and all he neighbor kids are runnin' around, and this guy is out the in the commons area with a cloak and pointed hood on burning little sticks. I asked what he was doing and he said "Sacrificing to the goddess". "Which goddess" I asked and he said that I just didn't get it. He was right.

I put a "Go Nukes" bumper sticker on his VW bus once. Bet he didn't get that either.

That guy now lives in one bedroom, with his ex-wifes other ex-husband while she's in the next bedroom with another guy.

Did I just digress? Sorry.

3. chameleon68

chameleon68 Anti-whatever

Geez, what did I do this time? Is it the fact that my kids run around naked? Honest, it's just the four year old and only INSIDE the house. It's a phase....really! And they're all potty trained! No dumps on anyone's steps...seriously!

And duc, I don't say things just to get a rise out of you. I say things to make you think. I'm pretty sure we've agreed to disagree at this point, but that doesn't mean we can't get along. You're actually starting to grow on me (kinda like a fungus :Poke: ).

4. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

Dang. I knew right after I pushed submit what was going to happen! I only meant that he used to explore lots of religious avenues. The similarity ends there. He was a bonehead. You're not.

I think Tinactin will help.

How many kids you got? Me - 14 yr old boy, 8 yr old year girl (my little flattracker). Both clothed. I'm the only.......never mind.

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It means I'm ordering the most expensive thing on the menu with the word steak in it! :D

David

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Re: Re: Pagan...

No! No! No!

That's Vegan!

I'd like my veggies second hand, please... :D

7. HOV

HOV Member

Is a pagan them fags that marry up all girlie like?

Actually, I grew up a pagan. I was the square pagan... the.... round... ugh.

8. cinderella

cinderella Guest

:clap: :clap: :bow: