1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pacman vs. Mosley

Discussion in 'General' started by CWN racing, May 8, 2011.

1. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

What a joke! I lost all respect for Mosley, I don't understand why pacman waited till the end to tear him apart. Boxing is one step closer to WWE with all the bs. Thats the last ppv I order, I don't give a shit if he fights mayweather.

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

These big money fight's are a joke. Mosley knew he could'nt touch Pacman. He also know he'd walk with many million's.

3. KillaR6

KillaR6 I'm Going to be a DAD!

Another reason why I streamed the fight. :)

4. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

In Shane dreams, he thought his speed could get it done...bwhahah.

Manny and Mayweather should have fought 4 yrs ago..:up: If they do fight, I hope Manny kicks the crap outta him..:D

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Manny! :up:

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

the last ppv i bought was pacman vs hatton and that knockout was worth it. ever since, all his opponents have sucked.

Duckweather vs Pacman is the only one I would buy

7. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

Word!

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I hated to miss it but Barber was fun. I hope he fights Mayweather soon.

9. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

Mosley ran the whole fight. While Manny was happy to win, he was dissppointed that they didn't deliver a good fight because Mosley didn't fight back..

10. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

that was a snoozer for sure.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

final punch count was Pacquiao 224 landed / 724 thrown vs Mosley's 66/330 (yes 66 landed over 12 rounds, 5.5 a round, or about a $1 a punch for PPV buyers, wtf)

looked like Mosley just wanted to collect a check.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  12. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

Same thing with Clottey...Manny just needs to stick with fighting hispanic dudes. They actually take pride in their fighting. But someone was asked "Why did you keep fighting Pacquiao?" His response was "I'm Mexican, we don't give up"

Those are always the better fights

13. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

the other thing about the fight was that they were too friendly with each other. too much touching of the gloves. wasn't exactly manny's best performance either.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Totally Agree. that was too freaking annoying.

probably mosley's way of saying, don't hurt me too bad, i'm your friend. and then asked his corner how long does it take a $5 million check to clear?

15. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

Not a great fight except I made $100 on Pac man.

16. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

if mosley wasnt getting 5 mil for the fight do you really think he would step foot in the ring? I just think if you are a 'legend' like they say he is, he should have more pride in fighting and just take a beating and get knocked out in the 4th round. All that shit talking about him being the great upset, he was right cause I was mad as shit!