1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OZ Racing GASS RS-A Wheels 2012-2016 GSXR-1000

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by AaronP220, Jan 17, 2024.

1. AaronP220

AaronP220 Well-Known Member

This is a set of OZ Racing GASS RS-A wheels in gloss black. They fit 2012-2016 Suzuki GSXR-1000’s. They may fit other years or other makes and models with different front and rear spacers but I cannot confirm fitment outside of the 2012-2016 GSXR-1000.

The wheels were purchased from SuperBike Unlimited in February of 2021. They have about 2,500 street miles on them. Both wheels are free of any dings, dents or gouges and run absolutely true and straight.

The front wheel is currently fitted with Brembo T-Drive 330mm rotors and the appropriate spacers will be provided with the sale to ensure caliper spacing is correct. The rotors are mounted with Zeta titanium fasteners.

The rear wheel is fitted with a SuperBike Unlimited ultra light rear rotor which is fastened with Zeta titanium fasteners. The sprocket is a Gandini Race Billet Burnished Steel Superlight 42 toothed, 520 pitch steel sprocket fastened Zeta Titanium sprocket nuts.

Both wheels are fitted with brand new Dunlop Q4 tires. 190/55/ZR17 is on the rear and 120/70/ZR17 on the front.

There’s about $4,000 total into this set up.

I’m asking $2,650.

Local pick up for Mansfield Texas. I will NOT accept cash payments due to many buyers trying to push fake money.

I would entertain shipping if buyer contributes to the cost.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]