1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OVO Leathers?

Discussion in 'General' started by cleezmo, Jan 24, 2006.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

No Ovo's Here

but he did contact us a week or two ago about venting several suits for him. they could be in transit? always the best. bill and darethea

2. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

3. license2ill

license2ill Banned

:Poke: :Pop:

4. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

This offer is for racers only, no acceptions will be made. We have a pretty sweet 1 piece we can offer to anyone who is unable to wait for the OVO. As a 1 time only gig to help out we will sell these at our cost to cover this shortage. My motivation here is only to help the racers in need of new suits.
    Let me say this post is NOT an attack towards OVO in anyway. Selling things you can not deliver is just simply wrong. If you have taken orders and the availibility of the items to fill said orders becomes questionable your customers need to be notified IMMEDIATELY so they can make good decisions based on their needs.

Anyone interested call me @ 586-484-1188 and we can get you your suit.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Keep us posted Silo! This is getting good!:Pop:

6. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Yep. I'd buy from Chavvon just because of his great attitude and even keel.

The fact he's on the BBS all the time is a bonus.

7. barnacle bill

No Jab Intended Here!

just confirming that he did contact us about venting some leathers. just that they are not here yet and no need for everyone to call us asking about them. ( already had severall calls) custom work takes time no matter where you are getting them from. that is just a fact of life and it is going to take time to get the kinks worked out of a new business along with the chain of supply and this is the busiest time of the year. give the guy the benefit of the doubt and cut him some slack. hope it all works out . when his suits come in for venting we'll expedite ( I like that word) as quickly as we can. thanks to all. bill and darethea and GOOD FRIDAY to you too.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Silooooo any updates!?!?!?

9. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Why...Hello. I didn't see you standing there....
    :)

I emailed Chavvon yesterday in the morning, to check in and get an update. No reply back, but to be fair he asked me to call. I've just been crazy @ss busy this week. I'll call him tonight.

That's my update.

10. Rhoades

Rhoades Well-Known Member

I ahve sent a bunch of emails and not gotten a single reply. Last time I called he said my suit was in London waiting to clear customs and get flown to the states. I was told the suit would be here by April 1and I am running out of time. I am about to cancel the order and call Brian!

11. Silo Pete

Update: I just got an email from Chavvon, stating the suit was being perfed. I asked for a tracking number and he said he'll give me a tracking number as soon as he has one.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

When Pete gets his suit and it's exactly the way Pete ordered it I'm going to laugh. Then I'm going to go on a banning spree while wearing nothing but a 'coon skin cap, welding goggles and chuck taylors.

13. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

DaveK please nooooooooo :Puke:

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Just out of curiousity who's doing the perf?
    Originally it was on its way to BB.........just curious. I might be in the market for a suit myself in the near future so Im just curious how this one pans out.

15. barnacle bill

this is not my thread but just for general reference there are no OVO leathers out in the shop. maybe he sent them elsewhere? barnacle bill and darethea

16. Silo Pete

I'd prefer any banning to be done in a studded cod peice and KISS style make-up.

:D

17. Silo Pete

To answer both threads, I'm not sure where the leathers were sent and I didn't ask. Sorry.

18. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

At the beaver , I will have an Ice cold beer for you pete !!!

If you show up with your new leathers.:Poke:

19. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Cole will be wearing his new leathers.................:D

20. Rhoades

Rhoades Well-Known Member

Brian, if you are up still, is it ok if I call you to order some leathers?