1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our national security is in the hands of morons.

Discussion in 'General' started by EMathy, Sep 27, 2002.

1. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sensationalism at it's finest.

3. paperclip

paperclip D'oh!

You sound surprised!

4. EMathy

How so? Because they reported it in the first place? :confused:

Seems to me that it's a matter of public record. This isn't something that's made up. I kind of wish it was.

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

come on eric!!! do you really think it went down just like that? i mean really?

6. EMathy

Of course not. But nonetheless, you tell me...how did a maximum security prisoner get his hands on classified material? Someone baked it in a cake for him?

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

for all you know it could be a note pad with scribbled notes on it pertaining to a deposition given be massoui. instead "top secret classified information left with massoui!"

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

god......listen to me being the rational, calm one.

9. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

I think my favorite act of stupidity was when the INS renewed the visa for Mohamed Atta. The guy heading that agency should have been fired on the spot as well as the morons that processed the paperwork. Oh yeah, they renewed after the attacks. On another note, I find it a sad statement that I just saw on the news a story about the person that kicked off of survivor.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/columnists/carl_hiaasen/2868267.htm

10. EMathy

You must not be feeling well. Go see a doctor. :p :D

I'm outa here. Won't be back 'til Sunday if I can help it! Have a lovey couple o' days, ya'all!

(side note: classified is classified.)

11. 418

418 Expert #59

...and you just realised that..????...