1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT-Sandblasting in ATL area

Discussion in 'General' started by Andy Bankston, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I have an ATV frame that I want to fix up and re-paint, and figured it would be much easier to just have it sandblasted rather than trying to go over it with a wire wheel. Anybody know of someone in the Atlanta area that might be able to do such a thing? I'm in Acworth.
    Thanks,
    Andy

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Let me check with my dad. I think someone he leases shop space to does sand blasting. He's up Braselton way, Jefferson to be exact.

3. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

ok, thanks MM

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Is this Jeff?

I have a FZR frame, swingarm, subframe, and set of wheels I need blasted before I have them powder coated. Can you get me a price?

Thanks

5. MR-MICROPHONE

Of course this is Jeff!!! Do you know any other "Mr. Microphone's"? :Poke: :D
    I'll see what I can find out for both of you guys. Haven't had a chance to call him yet.

6. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I seem to recall another Jeff that had taken over the "Mr Microphone" duties and name :confused:

;)

7. MR-MICROPHONE

Well you see that is where you are confused. I am the one and only "Mr. Microphone". Nobody can take over my name nor should they. :p True, there was/is another "Jeff" who has taken up some of the "announcing" duties at other tracks that I don't go to, but to say that he has taken over? Well, that's simply just not the case. ;) After all, I am still here. Even if I wasn't, well the name goes with me I would think. Kind of like you are the one and only "Fuzzy" the crash truck guy or "Crash 1" if you will. Any other crash truck driver is just somebody else doing the job if you aren't there. Are you with me now?? :up:

:D

8. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Miller's Powder Coating Lilburn, GA 770-931-1505
    Unpaint Corporation Atlanta, GA 404-755-3329

9. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

:bow:

I should be rolling in to Road Atlanta tonight between 1 and 2

AM :eek:

10. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp