1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT - Boat help, Quantum???

Discussion in 'General' started by dave333, Jul 1, 2005.

1. dave333

dave333 traveler

I have a line on a 1997 Quanutm 170XD with a Mercury Force 120hp motor.

I can't find the manufacturer of this boat anywhere on the net, nor can I find a website with any boat review archives...

I'm just looking for a peep or pop that may have some knowledge of this manufacturer or maybe even know where I can find a few online boat reviews

tia, y'all!

2. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

That's Donny Baker's boat, I swear to god it is...:D

3. dave333

dave333 traveler

Don't think it's donny's, the sellers name is different...

What about the boat? Who the heck is "Quantum" and why are they invisible on the 'net???

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

5. dave333

dave333 traveler

Thanks, Frank. I did dig that up too, but that is IT. Nothing else, except unless you start digging on the motor, which turns up a lot of negative and a few "marginally acceptable" ratings...

A shop I just called said these were bass boats by Bayliners built under the US Marine name...

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Dave, talked to a friend who's a boat dealer. He said they were manufactured in Washington by US Marine division of Brunswick Corp, who also manufactures Robalo, Boston Whaler, Rendezvous, Maxum and Trophy. Brunswick also owns Mercury Marine, Sea Ray, Bayliner and a few other brands.

He's a Whaler, ProLine and Key West dealer. Didn't have much to say about the Quantum, says he rarely sees them. Sorry, not much info, but all I got.

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OMFG you just made my day:bow: :bow:

So you wanna come over to my house for fireworks man?