1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opie Caylor

Discussion in 'General' started by James223, Jul 27, 2002.

1. James223

James223 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know whats up with Opie in Race 1 at Mid Ohio. I saw him in the grid order, but never really saw him in the running order during the race and can't find the "complete" results anywhere. Just curious about our "Horizon" award winner

James223

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

He may have just run SBK qualifying and practice for extra track time.

3. James223

ahhh now that would make sense.

Thanks for the thought, I bet your right....

Well he sure qualified well... good for him

James223

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Sometimes when they show a camera angle of the entire grid a few spots are vacant. Acree, Ulrich, and co. seem to do that often.

5. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

I spoke with Opie during the water cleanup delay before the race. He was in street clothes, so Tony is right. Ugh! Opie came down to hot pit to wish everybody luck, and was hanging out in Arclight's pit.

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Muhahahahaha.......:D

7. James223

cool.

Thanks for the quick info guys. He did great in the Superstock race so I was just wondering what was up with the Superbike.

Thanks again

James223
    ----- won't be on an EX250 forever so watch out
    :D

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

It hurt to type that huh Jim?

9. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

OpeDogg never runs the Saturday Superbike race on DoubleHeader weekends. You'll probably see him run on Sunday, got a good starting position too!

10. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

Sorry, would have replied sooner, but fingers hurt too bad to type. :p

11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Yup, we didnt want to run round 1 and get tired for the Superstock race since that is what we are focussing on. Superstock went well with a 6th place finish and we ran Sunday's Superbike race and finished 12th.....Congrats to my Dawg!:D