1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

open letter to world cup participants. ..

Discussion in 'General' started by lil' bitch bob, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Quit insulting my intelligence with your lame ass flopping! You are pathetic! Americans like to leave the field of play with their dignity...give it a try

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Because nobody ever does that in USA basketball or the NFL. Nobody ever lays in the track to get a red flag either LOL!

3. ton

ton Arf!

not condoning the silliness of flopping, but to suggest 'mercans are more moral or dignified sportsmen than the rest of the world is pretty rich...

4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

What is this world cup you speak of?

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I agree with you 100%.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now I learn about the slow sub walk, evidently another chess-like move in the flopping vein.
    I'm starting to appreciate Hockey more.

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yeah but they don't lay in the track every single turn they come to either. :D

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

lol.:crackup:

9. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

I'd like to link to a YouTube video called Top 10 Dives (Sportscenter clip) of which 12 plays are show, 2 of which are soccer. Hockey, basketball, and football are all well represented.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol what little I've seen of the NBA the fakery is at least as common as soccer if not more. Isn't "draw a foul" part of their game?

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This.

12. i follow all one ball sports very passively...never watch nba, hockey, nascar, mlb...

from what i have seen if there is an equivilant in nba to soccer flopping i can safely say they are more subtle about it

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You have got to be joking. Only time I watch (nba) is when it's on at the bar and they flop like fish every chance they get lol.

14. i'll just put this here!...can you honestly tell me you see this type of complete bullshit in the nba?
    http://youtu.be/kgPBeu4hLKw

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

16. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Only wimmin wear helmets.

:D

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Well let me just help you with this.

Let me know if you want the soundtrack;)

Btw it's ALL bullshit and IMO ruins the games whether it be soccer, nba or whatever...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvMBOL9y0KY

I know I'll get a ban but I gotta stick up for my sport:)

#dedicated

19. ok i get it the nba is as ghey as the world cup!...never liked nba either! :)

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

High five!