1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Shot Racing Looking for 4 Bike Trailer

Discussion in 'General' started by buzzoman, Feb 4, 2004.

1. buzzoman

buzzoman Well-Known Member

Hello All,

my team, One Shot Racing (www.oneshotracing.com) is in depserate need of an enclosed 4 bike trailer.... (maybe a 14 footer) We only need it for the AMA race at Daytona.. So if anyone is willing to rent out their trailer, please get in contact with me as soon as possible. I know that is a large thing to ask someone to rent out their trailer, but we are desperately trying to avoid taking 2 sets of vehicles and smaller trailers 14 hours to daytona. Any help or direction you can offer is greatly appreciated. If you are aware of any business that rents trailers please let us know..

Thanks so much,

AJ
    301-404-3284

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

AJ - have you though about a Uhaul truck pulling one of the vehicles instead?

They come with ramps and you can pretty easily tie bikes down in them.

3. buzzoman

buzzoman Well-Known Member

Hey Sean,

yeah we did actually but the Uhaul charges by the mile and driving to daytona with Uhaul will cost us dearly.. We might make it down there, but we'de just be spectators with all the money it would cost us in charges.. lol..

thanks for the idea though... If need be, we'll just have to take 2 vehicles.. but we are desperately trying to avoid it..
    thanks again Sean..

aj

4. Richard Hood

Richard Hood Well-Known Member

It is very easy to disconnect the speedometer cable from thetransmission.

This way the odometer will not report the mileage...

Just remember to re-connect it, prior to redelivery of the truck - But please put some miles on it...:D

But I would never do anything illegal or cheat like this...:rolleyes:

5. TLTRIKSTER

TLTRIKSTER Well-Known Member

The U-Haul near me rents enclosed trailers. Search around maybe one near you does too. Go to www.Uhaul.com

Last edited: Feb 4, 2004